Arbinon.com tracks your inventory at a very detailed level.
This is an "at a glance" look at your inventory in total. We would recommend using this from time to time to see if there are any surprises in your inventory counts.
This includes sellable and non-sellable units summarized on the Physical counts, Active Hold count and Available Balance counts for all of your SKUs.
Only SKUs that have at least one quantity in any of the three counts will appear. If all three counts are zero, it does not appear on this report.
- Stock Unit SKU & Name - This is your Stock SKU.and the Name of that product as entered on the Inventory Management Screen.
- Physical - This is the total Physical Count of all units.
- Holds - This is the total Active Holds of all units.
- Available - This is the Available Balance of all units.
See the disclaimer at the bottom of this page.
- Index of all arbinon.com Reports
- Known arbinon.com Limitations and Gremlins
- Report : Inventory Balances Detail